|Before Your Surgery||Day Of Surgery||After Your Surgery|
- Leave all valuables including jewelry, money, credit cards, checkbooks, etc. at home.
- Remove rings and jewelry from both hands.
- Do not wear any cosmetics to the surgery center (e.g. lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, and nail polish).
- If you wear contact lenses, be sure to bring the storage case and all care and use items with you.
- Medications: refer to Pre-op Orders as instructed by your surgeon’s nurse unless instructed differently by your primary care doctor.
- If using an inhaler and/or insulin, please bring it along with you to surgery.
- Please shower or bathe the evening before or the morning of surgery.
- You may brush your teeth but be careful not to swallow any water or toothpaste.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.